Friday, June 05, 2009

Good times, North Dakota style


Well, hello blogosphere, it's been a while!

I had a "dead" home computer for a couple of weeks, but that is back home and running again (for now). And I just have much more interest in being outside enjoying the weather these days instead of sitting in front of the computer when I don't have to. So, the blog gets slow and quiet. It's a refreshing summer break.

Anywho, I saw this article from the Wall Street Journal about the "good times" we are having in North Dakota that I thought I would share today. I like it when we get positive press around here since it doesn't happen often. I feel compelled to share it with the rest of the world so you don't think ND is all blizzards, cold and misery. It's really not! :)

Have a happy and blessed Friday and weekend!

Dawn