Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Handy little chart of hope

An email forward.

You say:   'It's impossible'  
God says:   "All things are possible"
(Luke 18:27)

You say :  'I'm too tired'  
God says :  "I will give you rest"  
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say:   'I don't feel loved'
God says :  "I love you"  
(John 3:16 & John 3:34)

You say:   'I can't go on'  
God says:   "My grace is sufficient"
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say:   'I can't figure things out'  
God says:   "I will direct your steps"  
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say:   'I can't do it'  
God says:   "You can do all things"  
(Philippians 4:13)

You say:   'I'm not able'  
God says:   "I am able"  
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: 'It's not worth it'
God says:   "It will be worth it"  
(Roman 8:28)

You say:   'I can't forgive myself'  
God says:   "I Forgive you"  
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say:   'I can't manage'  
God says:   "I will supply all your needs"  
(Philippians 4:19)

You say:   'I'm afraid'  
God says:   "I have not given you a spirit of fear but power and love and sound mind" (II Timothy 1:7)

You say:   'I'm always worried and frustrated'  
God says:   "Cast all your cares on ME"  
(I Peter 5:7)

You say:   'I'm not smart enough'  
God says:   "I give you wisdom"  
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say:   'I feel lonely"
God says:   "I will never leave you or forsake you"  
(Hebrews 13:5)

Remember, God is always on call!

Pass this on, you never know who it may help!