Saturday, January 03, 2009

Dave Ramsey's TV show

Oh, I'm excited!

I've posted a blog before about Dave Ramsey and his podcast that I listen to. Dave also has a TV show that I have never been able to watch because it is on the FOX Business Network. (I don't have cable so I don't have access to that channel.) But hulu.com has put The Dave Ramsey Show on their website so now I get to WATCH Dave and not just listen to him.

Woohoo! Thank you hulu, this makes me very happy!

If you want financial peace in your life read The Total Money Makeover and go check out Dave's TV show and podcast. This is a good episode on hulu to start with to understand his "baby steps" that make up his plan for getting out of debt in "God's and Grandma's way" from his book The Total Money Makeover.

My plan is to be debt free (except for my house) by the end of March, God willing. I just can't explain how happy that makes me. When I make the last payment on my student loan I will doing the happiest of happy dances anyone has ever seen. But, no, YOU won't be seeing it. ; )