Sunday, December 02, 2007

Prayer request

I received this prayer request this morning. I am continuing the prayer chain through email but I also felt inspired to post this as a blog. I ask that anyone who sees this post please just take a minute to say a prayer for Megan. It won't cost you anything, but it WILL help this little girl. God bless!


I would like to start a prayer chain for 7 year old Megan LaMotte. Megan, who is in my son's 2nd grade class at St. Joseph's School in Devils Lake, ND, is one of the sweetest little girls you will ever meet and she needs our help. She is currently in the Mayo Hospital in Rochester, MN undergoing treatment for an Astrocytoma of the brainstem which is malignant and because of the location surgery is not an option. Also please include Megan's parents (Todd & Sheila) and grandparents in your thoughts and prayers as they too are the nicest people you will ever come across and need our help in this troubling time.

Please keep this prayer chain going and let us see what the true power of prayer and the belief in Jesus Christ can have.


Regards,

J. Frith, IT Coordinator
Ramsey County