Sunday, January 28, 2007

Misc. pics

I took a couple of pictures this week that I thought would be fun to put on the blog, so here ya go:

Gas prices actually came down to under $2 for the first time in many months. (The sign says $1.97, $1.99 and $2.09 if you can't read it.) I was so excited I had to take a picture. I snapped this photo on the way into work at 7 a.m. By the time I came out of work for my lunch break at about 1 p.m. the lowest price was already back up to $2.09. :( Bummer!

When I woke up and opened the blind on my living room window Saturday morning I couldn't see outside. The screen had been covered with ice from the cold wind that had been blowing throughout the night. Later in the day the sun started shining on the ice which made the pattern of the crystals stand out. It looked really beautiful so I grabbed the camera to capture the moment.