Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy blogiversary to me!


I just realized a little while ago that I have been a blogger for 1 year as of today. Wow! Time really does fly.

I laugh as I go back and read through some of the posts. I can see how much I have grown and changed over the year. And it reminds me what a true geek/nerd/dork I really am. But that's OK, because this is how God made me. He must have a good reason for all of it. And a great sense of humor, I really do believe. :)

So, if you are going to be a part of my life, and read my blog, you just have to accept me for who I am, geekiness and all. As long as I am trying to be a good person and do the right things, anyway. Otherwise kick my butt and set me straight - full permission granted!


Things were busy and I didn't get a chance to say Merry Christmas to all of you yet so I am taking the chance to say it now. We Catholics are still celebrating Christmas so I'm not even late. Being Catholic is great, everyone should try it!

Happy New Year, too. I hope the new year brings you great happiness and many blessings!