1. You get to be lazy and not feel guilty about it.
2. You get to sleep a lot and not feel guilty about it.
3. You have a good excuse for all of those things that just didn't get done.
4. It's a good appetite suppressant, especially after a week filled with lots of irresistible food.
5. Depending on how I feel tomorrow, it might lead to more time off of work.
Just thought I would continue my process of giving thanks for the things I am given! : )
I hope everyone has a good week getting "back to reality" after our long holiday weekend.