Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's been confirmed...


As of Thursday, July 20th, 2006 at about 5:30 p.m. I am now a full member of the Catholic Faith. I had my Sacrament of Confirmation at Christ the King Church with Father Ken Phillips and my sponsor Jason Signalness. I then was able to participate in my first Eucharist. It is a great feeling to now belong and fully participate in the Mass.

My Confirmation was performed at an evening Mass with parishioners and about 10 of my local family members and friends present. I was very nervous to stand up in front of all of the people but Fr. Ken and Jason did a good job of helping me feel more at peace. Thank you gentlemen!

After the Mass concluded we all headed to the home of my aunt and uncle where they hosted a great meal and I opened all of my presents, pictured above. I received a lot of wonderful gifts, love and support that night. Thank you to all, I love you!