Tuesday, June 20, 2006

How many of you get the privilege?

Today at work I had another UNIQUE project come across my desk that I just never thought I would be working on.

As a designer I like to work on projects that I get to make look pretty and nice but today was about being practical I guess. I was asked to make some new "toe tags" for the morgue at the hospital where I work. Oh my! I wasn't quite sure what to do at first but then I just started to laugh. Four years of college, thousands of dollars later and I am making... toe tags? Yep, go to college kids the rewards will be outstanding! Just kidding, you really should go to college but then when you get into the work world expect the unexpected!

I emailed my friend about the "special" project I was working on and he said that I HAD to blog about it. I hadn't even thought of that, but when he said it I definitely agreed!

So how many of you out there are as privileged at work as I am? :)