Sunday, May 21, 2006

I seem to have a fever this weekend.

A spring cleaning fever that is.

Friday I got the crazy idea that I needed to write down a list of all of these things running through my head that I needed to get done. And Friday night the craziness began! As soon as I got home from work I started in on the list and didn't quit until I went to bed.

Saturday morning I did take a little time off to be lazy and catch up on my "Lost" (the TV show) addiction. I had gotten a couple of weeks behind and wanted to be ready for the season finale this week. I'm sure it will be crazy - and good! The rest of Saturday though I did get more of the list accomplished and tried to be helpful to my sister as well. (See Saturday's post.)

Today the day began with church at 8:30 and hasn't slowed down yet. I am very happy to report that almost all of the list is crossed off and even a few additional items that hadn't made the original list were accomplished. Whew - I feel very productive and accomplished this weekend. It feels good!!