Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Burnout...

Wow, do I feel wiped out the last couple of days. I feel like my brain and body are on permanent slow-mo. As I sit here and try to figure out what to type it literally hurts my brain. Ouch!

I keep thinking how badly I need to just get away - take a vacation from my life. Then I read another blog that I frequent (hi Michelle Dawn, from Dawn Michelle) and she is having the exact same thoughts. That made me laugh! Not only do we share names but apparently also thoughts.

Michelle lives in southern South Africa and I am in the northern United States. There has got to be a good point somewhere between us where we could meet, right? Have a "burnout blogger girls" weekend away. What do ya think Michelle?

I think it's a great dream but not very feasible. I can barely afford to make it across the river to our sister city so a fun traveling adventure just doesn't seem to be in the cards for Dawn. :(

So my only choice is to trudge on, facing my life day by day. No running away for me - unless it's in a dream. (sigh)