Saturday, May 13, 2006

12 on the 12th...

A couple of my favorite podcasters (Greg and Jennifer of the Rosary Army) encourage their listeners to participate in what they call "12 of 12." The idea is to take 12 pictures throughout your normal day on the 12th of each month. Then post these pictures on a flicker account or a blog in order to share with others what a typical day in your life is like. I don't think this is something that I would do every month, but I thought I would try it today. It was pretty fun.

My life isn't that exciting, sorry, but overall I have to say it's pretty good. So here it is, a little peek into the life of Dawn.


I'm ignoring you alarm. Please be quiet, I don't want to get up!


It's always nice to start the day with a good stretch.


At least my eyes are open now. The day is starting.


It's so much easier to be up when the sun is too!


An essential part of my morning - a cup of hot coffee, aaaaaaahhhhh!


Welcome to my messy desk and office - let the work day begin.


Yay, lunch break soaking up some sun in my personal sanctuary - my deck/backyard.


Back to reality. Work, work, work until that 5 o'clock freedom. TGIF!


Made it through another work week, free at last!


Time for some fun and exercise - it does a body good! :)


As I was out rollerblading I got an invitation from a friend to join in a BBQ. YUM!


Now the day is done and I am tired so I bid you good night. Thanks for hanging out with me today!