Tuesday, April 18, 2006



Rainy Day...


Today it rained, or at least was misting, all day long. That actually was great because we needed the moisture very badly.

After work it was dry enough for me to take a walk and I had decided to go up the street from my house and challenge myself to the "hill". Otherwise known as Hillside Park because the whole thing is basically, well, one big hill. Maybe not BIG in comparison to other hills and mountains out in this great wide world but when you are walking UP the hill, believe me, it seems fairly large. Once you reach the top there is a pretty little area where you can sit on benches and admire the view of our quickly growing city. I had grabbed my camera as I headed out the door so I could take a picture from the top (as seen above). After all of todays rain things should be looking greener and more luscious in a matter of a couple of days. I will try and take another picture soon to show the rapid changes occuring.