Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm a junkie...

Sorry I've been behind on my blogging this week. Things have been really busy, but in a good way. I can see with the nicer weather arriving that I am going to be spending a lot less time in front of my computer and a lot more time outside. That's a very good thing though!! After being forced to spend 8 hours a day in front of a computer inside at work I can't wait to get outside to do something in the fresh air.

So are you wondering why I am a junkie?

That would be because I am addicted to podcasts now! (My name is Dawn and I am addicted to podcasts. HI DAWN!) A friend of mine got me started on one podcast. That one has led to another, that has led to another, that has led to another, and so on. So now I sit at work all day long with my headphones plugged into my hard drive and listen to podcasts as I am working. Most of the time it's great and makes the days go by so much faster. Other times though I get interrupted every two minutes by coworkers and customers needing things and it gets frustrating. I have to keep reminding myself that I am there to work and that comes first - the podcast will stay paused until I can get back to it!

So any of you out there that have not yet discovered the world of podcasts I highly recommend you give it a try. I bet you could find any subject of interest you might look for. Now I feel like a dealer offering some poor innocent unsuspecting soul their first drug. So I will put a warning label on here: Start listening to podcasts at your own risk. Once you start you may not stop! Make sure you have plenty of time available to sit in front of your computer or you will need to purchase some form of iPod in order to make your podcasting addiction mobile. Thank you for listening! :)