Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Feeeeelings....

whoa, whoa, whoa, feeeeeelings!

OK, I'm done singing to you now, sorry. :)

It was the first thing that popped into my brain when I started thinking of how to write about the subject of feelings. The subject that has been weighing so heavy on my mind. Why is it that as a mostly intelligent, fully functioning human this aspect of one's being can get so out of control? Feelings like I've never felt before - very strong and very powerful. WHOA - I guess the song says it right! As hard as I try, I can't seem to get these feelings under my control. I guess my only option is to keep riding the wave that I am currently on and hope that I don't completely lose my mind in the process! : } (At least I am finding some humor in the subject tonight.)

Peace be with you!