Monday, March 27, 2006


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

This is the exact word that I kept thinking in my head tonight after work.

You see, I went for my first rollerblade excursion of the season and it was so fun! A lot of hard work, don't get me wrong, but fun work. I seem to forget over the course of the winter months how nice it is to get out there and fly around on my wheels with the wind in my hair. You do have to be careful and watch the path in front of you though. Even the smallest branch or pebble can send you on a "flight" that you didn't intend to go on.

I went down to my favorite park to blade the bike path there. The air was just slightly cool which is a good thing for rollerblading because I get pretty warm from the workout. The sun was setting with just enough light left to lead my path. The geese were hanging out having a lot of conversations that were fun to listen to. What a great way to end my Monday workday!!