Friday, March 03, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
I copied this from another blog that I frequent. I enjoyed reading those answers so I thought I would answer too. You should do the same!!

Name: Dawn Michelle
Birthday: March 14, 1972
Birthplace: Bismarck, ND
Current Location: Bismarck, ND
Eye Color: greenish/brownish
Hair Color: dark blond/light brown
Height: 5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: German/Irish (and stubborn as a mule)
The Shoes You Wore Today: black slip-ons for work
Your Weakness: being too shy would be one of them
Your Fears: never feeling true love
Your Perfect Pizza: A&B House Special - yum!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Do something I've never done before
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL or hehe (but I like to laugh)
Thoughts First Waking Up: really depends on the day
Your Best Physical Feature: eyes I think
Your Bedtime: weekdays: 10-11, weekends: whenever the urge strikes
Your Most Missed Memory: The big family gatherings in Jamestown for the major holidays
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, but very seldom
McDonalds or Burger King: Ummmm, I guess Burger King
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate all the way
Cappuccino or Coffee: both
Do you Smoke: NO!!!!
Do you Swear: guilty, sorry
Do you Sing: even though I probably shouldn't, yes
Do you Shower Daily: can't think of the last time I missed one, so yes
Have you Been in Love: no
Do you want to go to College: done
Do you want to get Married: you bet
Do you belive in yourself: in most ways, but sadly not all
Do you get Motion Sickness: I sure did growing up, hasn't happened for a long time though.
Do you think you are Attractive: ugh, I suppose I have my days
Are you a Health Freak: I like to exercise but my eating leaves a lot of room for improvement
Do you get along with your Parents: yep
Do you like Thunderstorms: I really do
Do you play an Instrument: no, but I have always wanted to take piano lessons
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: yeah, a couple drinks
In the past month have you Smoked: no
In the past month have you been on Drugs: no
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Does going out to eat with my sister count? If not, no.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: actually no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: nope, haven't had any oreos for a long time
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: never
In the past month have you been on Stage: oh no
In the past month have you been Dumped: no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: burrrrrrrr, no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: I sure don't think so, unless I walked off with someone's pen or something like that
Ever been Drunk: yes
Ever been called a Tease: Not to my face
Ever been Beaten up: by my big sister, oh yeah
Ever Shoplifted: yeah, I took the dare as a stupid kid
How do you want to Die: with everything intact so any of my needed organs can be donated
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Good question, I still ponder that quite often.
What country would you most like to Visit: Boy, there are a lot since I have never left the U.S. Australia or Ireland would be at the top of the list I think.
Weight: yeah right, good try
Best Clothing Style: whatever is comfortable and hopefully looks decent
Number of Drugs I have taken: zero
Number of CDs I own: gosh, I will guess around 150
Number of Piercings: four
Number of Tattoos: one
Number of things in my Past I Regret: There's a few but I couldn't say a number for sure.