Saturday, March 04, 2006

List of Goals to Accomplish Before I Die...

I have heard several times throughout my life that each person should have a list of goals that they want to accomplish before dying. This is so that you remember why you are living and working so hard. I don't have that many things on my list yet because I have tried to be discriminating and list only items that are important to me. I thought it would be good to have these things posted so I can look back often and remind myself.

1. Go to all 4 major tennis opens: Wimbledon, Australian Open, U.S. Open, and French Open.
2. Travel: Each of the above tennis opens has the added bonus of also going under this category because it would include traveling to new places.
3. Be Debt Free: I would love to go back to a life free of debt one day. I am dreamin' BIG here remember!! :)
4. Live by Water: I have always wanted to live right by water, so I can look out my windows and see the tranquility, and step out my door to walk or sit on the beach. Heaven!