Monday, March 13, 2006

I am so not a normal female,

when it comes to shopping anyway. I really NEED some things that I have to go buy at the mall and I can't seem to talk myself into it. For a few weeks now I have known that I was going to have to make this shopping trip. I keep telling myself, well maybe one day this week I will get down there, then the week is gone and I haven't been anywhere near the mall. So I say, well maybe this weekend I can go. Nope, doesn't happen. Then a new week begins and the same cycle continues. What's up with that? I am a female, I have all of the girl parts, so shopping should be ingrained in me right? hmmmmmmm, I guess not. Oh well. Once I have actually gotten myself into the mall I'm sure I will be fine, in fact, I will probably end up finding and spending more than I intended. Maybe that's why I can't get myself to go - my subconscious is stopping me from being "crazy spendy girl." Nah, just kidding, I can't spend what I don't have. Wish me luck!