Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Gossip...

I have to say that I am sometimes embarrassed by my fellow females (and males) of the world.

There are a few women at work that constantly stand in the hallways and gossip, gossip, gossip. It's not just for a minute or two, it goes on for 10, 15, 20 minutes at a time. It really drives me nuts. Don't they have ANYTHING better to be doing?

I certainly can't say that I have never taken part in gossip. Of course I have. (I hang my head in shame.) I do put myself in the shoes of the person being talked about though, and feel bad. I know that I have been the topic of discussion in gossip groups before and it hurts!!

NO person is perfect but that's what makes us who we are. Try to appreciate those imperfections instead of ridiculing them.

We humans can be so cruel to each other. It makes me sad!