Thursday, February 23, 2006

Should I try....

I started thinking tonight that I should try and do a post to my blog each day, but... do I have anything of interest to say each day? That is to be determined I guess!?!?! You never know until you try, right?

Well, today, my friend Jason left to go to Rome for almost 2 weeks. I am excited for him, because he was very excited to go, but I also feel a little sad. :( I, of course, won't see him while he is gone but I probably won't even get to email/talk to him, and that's what makes me sad. I saw his departing flight fly over work this afternoon and waved good-bye, jealous that I wasn't flying away as well. (I hope all of the flight time goes smoothly.) I will be excited to hear stories and see pictures of his adventures once he has re-entered my life, but until then, happy travels Jason, you will be missed here at home!!