Saturday, February 25, 2006

OK, so my blog a day experiment is failing me today.

I don't feel like I really have anything of great interest to say. I am happy that it is Friday!! They are usually happier, less stressful work days and people are just in a better mood for the most part. I love that I get a chance to relax and slow down on the weekends to enjoy my daytime hours instead of running around like crazy. That isn't really interesting however - just normal. So I guess I should state that I will try to do a blog MOST days, then I can take some pressure off (and not bore any readers I may have) if I miss days here and there when I just feel brain-dead or somewhat uninteresting! Ummm, that didn't take long did it, a few days in and I am wavering already. Oh well, I said I was going to TRY, and I am, so give me a break!! : )

Have a great weekend everyone!!