Monday, February 27, 2006

Man do I have spring fever...

I can't believe how restless I feel already waiting for that spring time weather to begin. March hasn't even started yet, which means I still have a long wait ahead of me, oh boy! I just can't wait to be outside enjoying the sunny weather in so many ways. I'm like one of Pavlov's dogs, when I see pictures of Jason's motorcycle I start salivating. :) COME ON SPRING!!

I think part of my problem this winter is that I haven't had any time off of work in many months. Since I started my new job in October I was still on "probation" and didn't get any paid time off over the busy holiday season in November and December. That was strange - and tiring! I still haven't taken any time off so I decided that I am going to treat myself and take my birthday off - it falls on a Tuesday this year. Yeaaaaa for me! I am so looking forward to having a nice slow day in the middle of the week with no work responsibilities. Happy birthday to me...