Sunday, February 26, 2006

Life works in amazing ways...

Sometimes I have questions about things in my life, but I really have no answers for those questions, and I don't know where I can find the answers. So I continue on with my life and put those questions to the back of my head, not gone, but not as prevalent. Then all of the sudden something, or someone, brings those questions to the surface again, and also provides answers. Amazing! These are times when I don't question that there is a higher power at work.

Sometimes waiting for the answers to these questions is trying for me. I used to think of myself as a really patient person. Lately it seems like I am having to work harder to find that patience within. I guess this is a part of me that I am supposed to be working on right now, which is why I am being tested. I have heard it said that everything happens in our lives, good or bad, for a reason. True? Yet another question for which I will await the answer.