Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wintertime Fun Day

Today was a great day of fresh air and exercise sledding at the Tom O' Leary Golf Course. It was exhilarating and exhausting all at the same time, I guess that's why it was so fun! I think we will all sleep like rocks tonight! Here are some pictures of our sledding posse having a blast. Enjoy!



Aren't these 2 just FUN moms, out sledding with their kids!!












Sommer and I getting ready to head down the hill for a ride...









...and here is Sommer and I in a heap after our wipeout! No one was hurt, just a lot of laughing occured!! : )
(Notice Jacob and Kennedy at the bottom of the hill watching us crazy adults tumble down the hill)






What a cute snow bunny!!











Jake and Kennedy ready for yet another trip down the hill together. They had so much fun together once they got warmed up to each other!







I think our smiles sum up the day - fun for all!!